Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar is a new and booming Runescape private server, looking to progress and move forward.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zippitty's Server suggestions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zippitty's Server suggestions Empty Zippitty's Server suggestions Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Zippitty

Zippitty

Zippitty's Server suggestions Hen45hl

Okay so here's a list of things that I would really like to see!
1. A Buy all shop - General store style with fair prices for items that correspond with the server prices (mainly to sell drops etc for cash)
2. Construction - Some way to train the skill other than exp lamps, doesnt even need to be the actual skill just something that will give con exp
3. More additions to Dungeoneering - It's going to be a very long road to 120 if one has to do the same floor over and over (maybe more monsters in kill room, dungeoneering minigame, new floors)

2Zippitty's Server suggestions Empty Re: Zippitty's Server suggestions Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:05 pm

joker

joker

Zippitty's Server suggestions C8HXkng

Dung is very easy to 120. :p

3Zippitty's Server suggestions Empty Re: Zippitty's Server suggestions Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:56 pm

The X

Zippitty's Server suggestions DQqb2Qq

There is no need for construction skill now, so much other things are better to do first..
A lot of glitches etc.. Much more things should be fixed and added (or deleted..)
I think most of skills are to easy, im almost maxed in like 30 hours..

4Zippitty's Server suggestions Empty Re: Zippitty's Server suggestions Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Divine

Divine

Zippitty's Server suggestions HJiYpvY

You're first suggestion is already added. If you go to the hunter spot there is a general store you can sell everything too. It just needs to be added to home.

5Zippitty's Server suggestions Empty Re: Zippitty's Server suggestions Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Zippitty

Zippitty

Zippitty's Server suggestions Hen45hl

where at divine I don't see it?

6Zippitty's Server suggestions Empty Re: Zippitty's Server suggestions Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Divine

Divine

Zippitty's Server suggestions HJiYpvY

Scratch that, I think he might have moved it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum